From: Tamer Higazi <th982a@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] kernel panick after time while compiling....
Date: Mon, 27 May 2013 20:11:43
1 The problem is the following, that the same crap happen on Windows as
2 well. I got there bluescreen after a while.
3
4 I made a memory test, and let it run over 50% of over all tests, and no
5 error displayed (perhaps I let it go more then hours).
8 However, I don't really believe that it is a memory issue....
9
10 Next month I get myself a new machine....
13 Long time thought to get rid of my old Core2Duo which I am using now
14 more then 6 years.
17 Cheers
20 Tamer