From: Rumen Yotov <gentoo@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Courier-IMAP
Date: Sun, 22 Jan 2006 05:31:12
1 On (21/01/06 18:26), Jeff Grossman wrote:
2 > I just switched from using UW-IMAP to Courier-IMAP. Everything is
3 > working great. But, I noticed that the most current stable version for
4 > x86 is 4.0.1 and the most unstable version is 4.0.4. On the Courier
5 > webpage, version 4.0.6 has been out since September of last year. Is
6 > there current development with Courier-IMAP? Will we be seeing newer
7 > versions released?
8 >
9 > --
10 > gentoo-user@g.o mailing list
11 >
12 Hi,
13 First search Bugzilla for any new version, if there's none file a Bug.
14 Rumen