From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: dev-qt/qtwebkit-5.4.0
Date: Tue, 03 Feb 2015 21:07:13
1 Am 03.02.2015 um 20:30 schrieb Jörg Schaible:
2
3 > Consider a memcheck. Arbitrary failures while the CPU is high is often
4 > because some component starts dying. Sometimes cleaning the fans work
5 > wonders.
6
7 Good suggestion, will check tmrw and clean the fans as well.
8
9 It gave "internal compiler error" afai remember.
10
11 Maybe I should take that as an excuse to "have to" order a new shiny PC
12 ;-) The i7-2600 is aged anyways ... but powerful enough for my daily
13 work so far.
14
15 Stefan