From: Samuraiii <samurai.no.dojo@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] «-»: [gentoo-user] Distcc advice needed
Date: Tue, 05 Jun 2012 15:46:00
1 Thanks for help, this problem is not the one that aches me right now -
2 and when I re-thaught it again I simply realized that it dissapeared.
3
4 BUT
5 Do somebody know how from distcc tell ssh which port to use to connect
6 to remote machine - all of "my" computers use nonstandard ssh port - I
7 know I can utilize ~/.ssh/config but how to use it for "portage" user
8 that runs distcc from emerge?
9
10 I tried
11 http://en.gentoo-wiki.com/wiki/Distcc_over_SSH
12
13 But got stuck on those ports
14
15 I do not want to use distcc daemon - I prefere ssh because in that way
16 there sits only one daemon when is Im not compilinig instead of two
17 (open ports, resources,....)
18
19 S