From: Matti Nykyri <matti.nykyri@×××.fi>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Zsh completion
Date: Sun, 08 Jun 2014 08:41:47
1 Hi
2
3 I use zsh and have quite perfect completion setup with it. There is just one very annoying feature that I have failed to switch off. With paths when I type this:
4
5 cd /archives/NE <tab>
6
7 zsh produces:
8
9 cd /achieves2/NEW/
10
11 The archives directory does not contain NEW directory and archives2 does. I would want that zsh wouldn't modify anything but the current level path I'm writing. So in this case it should of shown empty cuz there are no options to choose from.
12
13 This happens of course with any similar directory case. The annoyance is that I know where I'm going and the right NEW directory in this case is under /archives/movies/NEW and not the one under /archives2/. So I have to clear some of the text which is slow :(
14
15 Would anyone know how to correct this¿? I have tried various options of approximation... Actually I don't like the approximation at all and have tried to fully disable it...
18 Matti