From: reader@×××××××.com
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Memory = blank linux image for web processor
Date: Sun, 04 Jun 2006 19:00:57
1 Harry Putnam <reader@×××××××.com> writes:
2
3 > Sorry to pester with this but I've worn out my google fingers and
4 > gmane search with this one.
5 >
6 > I'm looking for a developmental package for linux that is an image
7 > processor and web gallery sort of tool. It was mentioned in a thread
8 > I started here sometime ago but cannot be dredged up... at least not
9 > in any usable time frame.
10 >
11 > It was a tar.gz package but not in our portage. It started with l
12 > (letter ell) I'm sure and has a full blown web site. But I will be
13 > d_____ if I can find or remember it. It is fairly new, like maybe
14 > within last 2 yrs.
15
16 Answer for anyone using searchs is LinPHA
19 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list