From: Michal 'vorner' Vaner <vorner@×××.cz>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] OpenRC broke my LVM?
Date: Wed, 23 Apr 2008 09:41:16
1 Hello
2
3 On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 06:05:06AM +0100, Matt Harrison wrote:
4 > Now after a reboot I can't mount my LVM partitions, my raid is working
5 > fine, but nothing I can do will discover my lvm partitions or volumes. If i
6 > try to manually start the lvm service, I get the message about it being
7 > written for baselayout-2 and not being suitable for baselayout-1.
8
9 Do I read correctly you have new version of LVM that needs baselayout 2,
10 but you have only baselayout 1?
11
12 (If so, then probably much of the parallel thread is solving completely
13 different problem)
16 Anything is possible, unless it's not.
17
18 Michal 'vorner' Vaner