From: Nikos Chantziaras <realnc@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] What is forcing the qt4 USE flag?
Date: Fri, 22 Jan 2016 19:05:10
1 I have a weird problem. I have an ebuild where either qt4 or qt5 can be
2 enabled. They are both disabled by default and I have to choose which
3 one I want. The ebuild does that with:
4
5 IUSE="qt4 qt5"
6 REQUIRED_USE="^^ ( qt4 qt5 )"
7
8 I'm on the plasma profile which enabled qt5 automatically. However,
9 portage complains:
10
11 The following REQUIRED_USE flag constraints are unsatisfied:
12 exactly-one-of ( qt4 qt5 )
13
14 The qt4 USE flag is enabled. I can't see where. I didn't enable it
15 anywhere in any of my /etc/portage/* files. If I emerge with:
16
17 USE="-qt4" emerge package
18
19 then it works. So I have to explicitly disable the qt4 USE flag even
20 though I didn't enable it in the first place.
21
22 Can someone enlighten me?