From: kashani <kashani-list@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] postfix .. transports .. and virtual domains ..
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 16:44:28
1 Henti Smith wrote:
2
3 > This does not work. mail gets delivered to maildir as per account setup
4 > not the transport service where it's being procesed for spam.
5 >
6 > All I really need to do is tell postfix to accept any mail for spam@
7 > and ham@ I don't need it delivered anywhere as the transport works fine
8 > on localhost, it's just smtp deliveries that gives me problems.
11 If I read your original email right, you're using db driven virtual
12 domains, mailboxes, and aliases for your users. Is that correct?
13 Assuming it is then you'll need to shuffle mail around a bit to get
14 things to work. All the dspam howto's I looked at do not take db based
15 virtual users into account so they are going to be no help. Let's say
16 you've got this:
17
18 domains type
19 virtualdomain.com virtual:
20 localdomain.com local:
21
22 Alias goto
23 spam@×××××××××××××.com -> spam@×××××××××××.com
24 ham@×××××××××××××.com -> ham@×××××××××××.com
25
26 Then the path through your system would be Postfix -> mysql ->
27 virtualdomain -> mysql -> virtual user -> localdomain -> transport table
28 -> dspam
29
30 I did something similar with sending things to /dev/null which didn't
31 work with the virtual stuff.
32
33 The other possibility is to sit down with phpmyadmin (or postgres) and
34 change your db query in mysql_virtual_alias_maps.cf from query = SELECT
35 goto FROM alias WHERE address='%s' to something that uses a like spam@%
36 or like ham@% to return to the local addresses as well as doing the
37 original query. This is definitely possible with Postfix as I do some
38 fairly extreme Mysql queries for an email upload system, but
39 significantly harder depending on how well you know sql. You might
40 search around a bit and see if anyone has posted some pattern matching
41 Postfix/Mysql queries... I had the DBA write the complex ones we user
42 which are not solving the same problem you are.
43
44 kashani
45 --
46 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list