From: "John J. Foster" <Gentoo-User@××××××××××××××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Mails getting lost?
Date: Tue, 06 Feb 2007 19:01:53
1 On Tue, Feb 06, 2007 at 12:26:46PM -0600, Boyd Stephen Smith Jr. wrote:
2 > Are my mails to the list getting to anyone else? I'm not seeing them
3 > myself, and I wanted to make sure they weren't disappearing into the
4 > ether. I checked that I could email myself directly, so I don't think
5 > it's a problem on this side, but I sent a helpful reply about kde-meta and
6 > kate earlier today and I still haven't seen it yet. Same with a comment I
7 > sent to gentoo-desktop around the same time.
8 >
9 Last list mail I have from you is dated 2-2.
10
11 festus
12 --
13 Disobedience, in the eyes of any one who has read history, is man's
14 original virtue. It is through disobedience that progress has been
15 made, through disobedience and through rebellion.
16 -- Oscar Wilde