From: Michael Scherer <a6702894@××××××××××××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: make of gentoo-sources-3.2.12 fails
Date: Thu, 17 May 2012 19:00:20
1 On Thu, 17 May 2012 18:13:14 +0100
2 Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk> wrote:
3
4 > On Thu, 17 May 2012 18:14:20 +0200, Michael Scherer wrote:
5 >
6 > > I had no idea what a flood of angry comments my post
7 > > on preferring top-most would start off.
8 >
9 > It wasn't your preference, it was your attitude, with this comment
10 >
11 > "from now on I'm going follow my habits and damn the flames."
12 >
13 > Did you really have no idea that such an arrogant and inflammatory
14 > statement would produce a reaction?
18 That line was indeed ill conceived, and is usually not my style.
19 Probably I was very tired and the frustration about not being
20 able to solve my problem expressed itself in the wrong context.
21
22 regards, michael