From: Grant Edwards <grante@××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Internet radio?
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2009 00:44:10
1 On 2009-01-28, Mark Knecht <markknecht@×××××.com> wrote:
2
3 > I give up. I'm at 17 packages I have to unmask and I don't
4 > know how to get portage to give me the list of all packages
5 > that have to be unmasked. This jsut goes on and on, one
6 > package at a time.
7
8 Yup, that's pretty annoying. I've been through that exercise a
9 couple times: running an emerge 20-30 times -- each time
10 getting one more package name to unmask. Each time thinking
11 that there must be some magic equery or emerge incantation that
12 will give me the whole list, but there can't be _that_ many more
13 packges left, so I'll just run emerge one more time...
16 Grant