From: Hinnerk van Bruinehsen <h.v.bruinehsen@×××××××××.de>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo on a Lenovo X1 Carbon (3rd gen)
Date: Tue, 25 Aug 2015 20:15:50
1 On Tue, Aug 25, 2015 at 06:39:12PM +0200, Ralf wrote:
2 > On 08/25/2015 03:35 PM, Alan McKinnon wrote:
5 > > Grab the .config files from both running systems and diff them. Expect
6 > > the output to be long but with care you can narrow down the important
7 > > differences.
8 > I also had that idea. The problem is, that Arch uses almost _everything_
9 > as module. So it's hard to figure out the critical module...
10
11 Hello,
12
13 you can try lsmod to see which modules actually get loaded (possibly even
14 before and after successful suspend - just in case there is a difference).
15
16 On the other hand you could check the kernel versions of the working kernel and
17 the new one and try to downgrade your kernel if necessary: my t510 doesn't wake
18 up from suspend to ram (I never tried hiberation) since at least 4.1.3
19 (possibly 4.1.y) right now either - without any config changes.
20 I had to time to bisect/investigate, but it worked fine with 4.0.y.
21
22 WKR
23 Hinnerk