From: "b.n." <brullonulla@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Which one...blender goes nuts...
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2008 09:26:57
1 meino.cramer@×××.de ha scritto:
2 > Hi,
3 >
4 > This is slightly off topic, but I hope there is someone
5 > here, who know the trick...
6 >
7 > I use to compile blender myself from the freshest svn checkout
8 > I could get ... :)
9 >
10 > This morning my sync with the outer world presents an update
11 > of openal from openal-0* to openal-1*. I did this, fires
12 > up blender and ... BUMM!:
13 > /usr/local/bin/blender: error while loading shared libraries: libopenal.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
16 > Ok...rebzuild blender...fails...API changes (The previous blender
17 > installation remains in place)
18 >
19 > So I removed openal (emerge -C) and installed the previous version.
20 >
21 > I fired up blender ... BUMM! :
22 >
23 > /usr/local/bin/blender: error while loading shared libraries: libopenal.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
24 >
25 > What the hack is this?
26 > Blender -- despite the fact that is not changed at all, wants
27 > openal-1* if openal-0* is installed and vice versa...
28
29 Did you recompile blender after coming back to openal-0* ?
30
31 m.