From: James <wireless@×××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: ACPI event unhandled
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 20:23:18
1 Helmut Jarausch <jarausch <at> skynet.be> writes:
4 > I'm trying to make the special function keys for volume control working
5 > on an old ASUS K53U laptop working.
6 > xbindkeys does show the event name if I press such a special function
7 > key. I have modified /etc/acpi/default.sh
8 > to add these button events.
9
10 I've never used this...
11
12 > But I always get ACPI event unhandled PNP0C14:00 000000ff 00000000
13 > I've check that the case button) in /etc/acpi/default.sh is not
14 > entered. It falls through to the last log_unhandled.
15 > Does anybody have an idea what I'm missing?
16
17 But I did have this link.
18
19 http://www.nongnu.org/xbindkeys/xbindkeys.html