From: Rich Freeman <rich0@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] mount -o bind /dev /mnt/gentoo/dev
Date: Wed, 24 Jun 2015 00:36:42
1 On Tue, Jun 23, 2015 at 10:31 AM, David Haller <gentoo@×××××××.de> wrote:
2 > ACK. There's more actually. Currently, I run Gentoo mostly in a chroot
3 > from my old system[1], and also updated it that way[2]. Currently, I
4 > use this script to chroot into gentoo:
5
6 You might consider running Gentoo Prefix instead based on what you're
7 doing. It is a bit like Gentoo in a chroot, without the chroot. I
8 haven't played with it too recently but getting it running on another
9 linux distro is about the easiest way to use it. Getting it running
10 on Solaris, on the other hand, was a bit more "fun."
13 Rich