From: Kevin Hanson <tuxpert@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New MySQL doc (update 3)
Date: Wed, 13 Jul 2005 06:46:44
1 Chris White wrote:
2
3 >Added a bazillion spell fixes, also a list of places to find GUI frontends for MySQL:
4 >
5 >Thanks goes to my mom, my dad, my family for all their support
6 >I'd also like to thank the academy for their hard effort
7 >Philip Webb for tolerating my odd grammar/spelling/logic
8 >Bruce Wolk for the same
9 >And most importantly, I'd like to thank the fine folks at Speedy's dinner!
10 >
11 >http://dev.gentoo.org/~chriswhite/mysql.html
12 >
13 >Chris White
16 I know you've seen this twice from other replies, but you still haven't
17 changed it. It's not Standard Query Language, it's Structured Query
18 Language.
19
20 Cheers,
21 Kevin