From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Gentoo speed comparison to other distros
Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2013 09:06:25
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Thu, 14 Mar 2013 03:15:36 -0500, Dale wrote:
3 >
4 >> I was wondering. Has anyone ever seen where a test as been done to
5 >> compare the speed of Gentoo with other distros? Maybe Gentoo compared
6 >> to Redhat, Mandrake, Ubuntu and such?
7 >
8 > Mandrake? Where have you been for the last ten years, Dale? ;)
13 Sorry, it was called Mandrake when I used it last. It's Mandriva now.
14 Odd, it was about 10 years ago that I switched to Gentoo from Mandrake.
15 That 9.1 to 9.2 upgrade was awful.
16
17 Dale
18
22 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or
23 how you interpreted my words!