As advised in the previous email, Perl 5.26.1 is scheduled to be
unmasked and available to ~arch come October 7th.
All the major blockers of known serious defects are fixed, but
there's still quite a number of lower-severity issues that are still
yet to be addressed
Stabilization of Perl 5.24.3 will kick off from maintainer side around
the same time.
If you have not yet read the previous email and decided if you need
to react to it or not, now would be a good time.
-- Perl Team.
(NB: Sorry for anyone on both lists who gets a dupe, mail client is stupid
and didn't send the first to both lists as intended)