From: waltdnes@××××××××.org
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Machine reboots immediately when suspended-to-disk
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 01:37:49
1 On Fri, Oct 23, 2009 at 10:04:52AM +0200, Peter Weilbacher wrote
2
3 > How would you do history searches without a database?
4
5 If you don't know how, I suggest checking the Firefox 2.x code. It
6 worked somehow.
7
8 > On Linux using SQLite in Firefox actually slimmed down the browser
9 > code (compared to the version that still used mork), as it uses the
10 > system version for the database.
11
12 Yeah sure, just like ie.exe isn't bloated. Mind you, the "system
13 libraries" that ie.exe calls are another story. BTW, "the system
14 version" was never on my system until FF3. That's a very transparent
15 shell game.
18 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>