From: Michael Carr <michaeljohncarr@××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: thunderbird
Date: Sat, 11 Jun 2011 11:12:46
1 On 11/06/11 11:36, pk wrote:
2 > On 2011-06-10 19:39, Todd Goodman wrote:
3 >
4 >> Please keep bullshit libtard rude remarks out of Linux mailing list,
5 >> thank you.
6 > With the risk of starting a flame war:
7 >
8 > I would like to remind you that this is quite an international list;
9 > thus the american views of what's right or not may seem a bit
10 > "otherworldly" to us not from the US. Some of you seem to be living a
11 > life from a (really bad) western movie... And to be really "frank" your
12 > remark seems to me _at least_ as inflammatory as Nikos and he's right in
13 > that this is a gentoo user list which messages should at least have some
14 > sort of relation to gentoo and not political views, right?
15 >
16 > Best regards
17 >
18 > Peter K