From: "Róbert Čerňanský" <openhs@×××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Call for opinions and/or use cases regarding games.eclass
Date: Fri, 01 Jul 2016 17:27:38
1 On Fri, 1 Jul 2016 01:27:37 -0700
2 Daniel Campbell <zlg@g.o> wrote:
3
4 > 1. Do you take advantage of games.eclass features, including
5 > restricting game access to a given group and installing games outside
6 > of /usr and/or on different media?
7
8 I'm not sure what are all the features it provides. But I do like that
9 (at least) some games share scores between users (in /var/games). It is
10 "nice to have" feature.
11
12 Also it is great advantage that emerge can ask for original game
13 installation media. I'd feel more sorry for this one to be gone.
14
15 > 3. If yes, _what is your use case_? Which features are important to
16 > your use case wrt games and what can Gentoo do to improve that?
17
18 More games. ;-)
19
20 Robert