From: "Jesús Guerrero" <i92guboj@×××××.es>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] {OT} Copy the full path to clipboard from Thunar
Date: Thu, 26 Feb 2009 16:57:28
1 El Jue, 26 de Febrero de 2009, 17:47, Grant escribió:
2 > I'm trying to copy the full path of a file from xfce4's file manager
3 > Thunar so I can paste it into a command line program. The way I found
4 > to do this was with the "Configure custom actions..." option like this:
7 > echo %f | xcopy -selection c
8 >
9 > I can then paste the path, but there is a newline character at the end
10 > which messes things up. Is there a better way to do this, or can I strip
11 > the newline character?
12
13 Try echo -n
16 Jesús Guerrero