From: "Stefan G. Weichinger" <lists@×××××.at>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] drbd primary standalone ...
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2011 12:06:33
1 Greets,
2
3 pls a quick pointer:
4
5 I prepare a 2node-cluster w/ DRBD, currently we only run on one node,
6 therefore we don't have something like heartbeat running yet.
7
8 This "mode" will have to be maintained for a while, now I have the
9 problem, that when the server gets rebooted, nobody sets the
10 DRBD-ressource to primary which leads to problems in sequence.
11
12 Where should I add "drbdadm primary all" to the init-scripts to fix that
13 temporarily?
14
15 I am a bit lost right now (pretty much annoying techwork right now) and
16 would appreciate a helping statement here.
17
18 Thanks Stefan