From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Motherboard support?
Date: Thu, 29 Sep 2011 13:00:32
1 Michael Mol wrote:
2 > On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 12:18 AM, Dale<rdalek1967@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >
4 >> Dale makes note of the thing faster than light. Maybe I will get to live
5 >> longer now. lol I get about 7 to 8 years out of a build. So, I just went
6 >> from say 16 more years to say 24 or so. At my age with my health, I need
7 >> all the help I can get.
8 > You might get some mileage out of:
9 > lightning -> neutron -> photon -> neutrino -> tachyon
10 >
11 > HTH
14 I'll have to copy this to my savers folder for future reference. I just
15 wonder where computers will be 20 years from now. They have sure come a
16 LONG way in the past 20.
17
18 Dale
19