From: Adrian <linuxgn2@××××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Getting Photos From A Digital Camera
Date: Sun, 03 Sep 2006 19:19:44
1 On Sat, 02 Sep 2006 13:53:04 -0500
2 Dale <teendale@×××××××××××××.com> wrote the words:
5 > Well, I have a Canon camera and mine will not work like that either.
6 > I use gtkam to get my pictures and it works fine. May want to try
7 > that. I did run into permission problems at first. May want to try
8 > it as root if running it as user fails.
9 >
10 > Hope that helps.
11 >
12 > Dale
13 >
14 > :-) :-)
15 > --
16
17 Ah. . . . And why didn't I think of this. I just tried gtkam as user,
18 nothing. As root it works. I've been using Linux for almost 6 years
19 and still need to be hit over the head now & then.
20
21 Adrian
26 On The Fly Photography -:- Creation From Chaos
27
28 On The Fly Photography: http://204EastSouth.com
29 Purchase from On The Fly: http://204EastSouth.com/OTFStore.htm
30 The Cynical Libertarian Society: http://www.204EastSouth.com/cls