From: Guillermo Garron <guillermo.fedora@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] NIC not detected after Kernel upgrade
Date: Sun, 15 Feb 2009 21:57:26
1 On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 5:54 PM, Guillermo Garron
2 <guillermo.fedora@×××××.com> wrote:
3 > On Sun, Feb 15, 2009 at 5:50 PM, Kenneth Prugh <ken69267@×××××.com> wrote:
4 >> I think you need just E1000E for your NIC.
5 >>
6 >> I use E1000E <*> for my intel:
7 >>
8 >> 00:19.0 Ethernet controller: Intel Corporation 82566MM Gigabit Network
9 >> Connection (rev 03)
10 > Hi,
11 >
12 > I think that is the one I should use! cause it seems I have the same card.
13 >
14 > I will try and let you know.
15
16 I think I talked to fast, I have that enabled.
17
18 I will try to disable the other one, and lets see.
19
20 regards,
21 Guillermo.
24 > regards.
30 > --
31 > Guillermo Garron
32 > "Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."
33 > (Using Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo)
34 > http://feeds.feedburner.com/go2linux
35 > http://www.go2linux.org
41 Guillermo Garron
42 "Linux IS user friendly... It's just selective about who its friends are."
43 (Using Ubuntu, Debian, Gentoo)
44 http://feeds.feedburner.com/go2linux
45 http://www.go2linux.org