From: Philip Webb <purslow@××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] SCIM - terminal spreadsheet - sc fork
Date: Sat, 21 Feb 2015 14:07:17
1 150221 Andrés Martinelli wrote:
2 > As many of you already pointed, the spreadsheet app "SCIM" I am working on
3 > collides in its name with Smart Common Input Method.
4 > I decided that is time to change its name to avoid problems.
5 > What are your suggestions?
6
7 'skim' ? -- as in "skimming over the waves" etc.
8
9 You wb pleased to learn that while updating my Netbook after 2 yr
10 I installed 'sc' to replace 'gnumeric'.
14 SUPPORT ___________//___, Philip Webb
15 ELECTRIC /] [] [] [] [] []| Cities Centre, University of Toronto
16 TRANSIT `-O----------O---' purslowatchassdotutorontodotca