From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] CUPS problem
Date: Sun, 06 Jan 2008 16:50:23
1 On Sunday 06 January 2008, Dale wrote:
2 > Alan E. Davis wrote:
3 > >
4 > > Any ideas?
5
6 > I ran into something similar to the a while back and I had to un-merge
7 > cups, delete the config files, then reemerge cups and reconfigure my
8 > printer. Keep in mind that when you unmerge something, the config
9 > files remain in /etc unchanged.
10
11 Assuming that you have set the correct device in the GUI for your printer,
12 then the most likely error is that your have not provided the correct path
13 for it. Show us what you have defined the path as in case we can help.
14 --
15 Regards,
16 Mick