From: Melleus <melleus@×××××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Strange Xmonad problem
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2017 09:14:20
1 Simon Thelen <gentoo-user@××××.de> writes:
2
3 > On 17-09-28 at 20:30, Melleus wrote:
4 > [..]
5 >> Might I ask another Xmonad question in this thread? I would like to have
6 >> the Firefox goes fullscreen on F11, but the stanza:
7 >>
8 >> isFullscreen --> doFullFloat
9 >>
10 >> in my config does not work, Xmobar remains visible. But some applications (like
11 >> Zathura) can go fullscreen and hide Xmobar even without that stanza. Did
12 >> I misconfigured something?
13 > You probably want fullscreenEventHook from [1] as shown in the Usage.
14 >
15 > [1] https://hackage.haskell.org/package/xmonad-contrib-0.13/docs/XMonad-Hooks-EwmhDesktops.html
16
17 I have tried. But it doesn't work for me. I might be missing something though.
18 My config is attached:

xmonad.hs text/x-haskell