From: JDM <jdm@×××××××××××××××××××.uk>
To: Gentoo <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB Problems
Date: Tue, 14 Jun 2011 07:19:34
1 Have only tried CONFIG_HID_ROCCAT but this did not help. Will give the others a go.
2
3 Not quite sure why older kernels would recognise keyboard but .39 kernel does not and .38 I have issues with when plugging in usb stick. Are the kernel guys trying to make the hardware support more specific? Or should any keyboard be recognised? Fascinating
4
5 ------Original Message------
6 From: Thanasis
7 To: Gentoo
8 Cc: john
9 ReplyTo: Gentoo
10 Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] USB Problems
11 Sent: 14 Jun 2011 07:59
12