From: walt <w41ter@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: [~amd64] Recent spurious error messages from systemd?
Date: Fri, 13 Dec 2013 19:38:49
1 On 12/12/2013 07:01 PM, Canek Peláez Valdés wrote:
2 > On Thu, Dec 12, 2013 at 7:23 PM, walt <w41ter@×××××.com> wrote:
3 >> For example, during bootup, systemd said that swap.target failed, but in
4 >> fact swap was working normally when I logged in, and "systemctl status
5 >> swap.target" showed no error messages.
6 >>
7 >> systemd also warned that lvm.service failed, but in fact the lvm drive
8 >> was mounted and working as expected after I logged in.
9 >>
10 >> Anyone else seeing strange error messages from systemd during boot?
11 >
12 > Did you rebuild your initramfs?
13
14 No, I don't use one. I notice that the stable amd64 machine is not
15 showing the error messages, just the ~amd64 machine, so I'll assume
16 it's a buglet and will go away with some future update.
17
18 Thanks.