From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Console scrollback
Date: Thu, 14 Jan 2021 00:12:40
1 On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 23:06:54 -0000 (UTC), Grant Edwards wrote:
2
3 > > The decision to use Ctrl-A seems insane as it is such a well used key
4 > > combination. I used to change it to Ctrl-B, but now I use tmux, which
5 > > uses Ctrl-B by default.
6 >
7 > Nope, ctrl-B is move-backwards-one-character.
8
9 That's why it works for me, I never use Ctrl-B to move like that.
13 Neil Bothwick
14
15 Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day; teach him
16 to use the Net and he won't bother you for weeks.