From: Daniel da Veiga <danieldaveiga@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: Can't emerge X11
Date: Wed, 05 Sep 2007 18:27:58
1 On 9/5/07, Dennis Taylor <dtaylor1952@×××××.com> wrote:
2 > Francesco Talamona wrote:
3 > > On Wednesday 05 September 2007, Dennis Taylor wrote:
4 > >> Fails while building sis_dri.c. I have tracked it to a #define
5 > >> problem while compiling. Sis_dri.c includes dri.h which includes
6 > >> sis_dri.h. The issue is that XFree86Server is not defined at compile
7 > >> time. I have looked around, but not yet figured out how to cause that
8 > >> to be defined.
9 > >
10 > > Do you have SIS hardware?
11 > >
12 > > Ciao
13 > > Francesco
14 >
15 > No SIS hardware that I know of--lspci shows Matrox, but no SIS. Is
16 > there a flag to tell it explicitly which video card(s) I want to
17 > support? I know there must be a manual to read, but I have not been
18 > smart enough to find it.
21 Have you tried following:
22 http://www.gentoo.org/doc/en/xorg-config.xml
23
24 Your questions are all answered there.
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list