From: Mike Kazantsev <mike_kazantsev@×××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] linux boot logo in 2.6.29-gentoo sources
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2009 22:40:08
1 On Thu, 26 Mar 2009 19:13:38 -0300
2 Jorge Morais <please.no.spam.here@×××××.com> wrote:
3
4 > If you had upgraded because of a needed feature, I assume you would
5 > have read about the release, and thus would know about Tuz.
6 > So you upgraded to a ~arch kernel without any need.
7 > Why?
8
9 The question is probably not adressed to me, but...
10
11 It's still a way to check out these new features hands-on :)
12
13 And while it's ~arch on gentoo, it's actually marked 'stable' by
14 developers, and, since gentoo ebuild does pretty much nothing but
15 unpacking it, it should be pretty much as stable as any non-~arch
16 package.
19 Mike Kazantsev // fraggod.net