From: maxim wexler <blissfix@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] wget won't concatenate(?)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2006 17:46:48
1 Hi group,
2
3 I tried wget'ing this on dialup:
4 ftp://distro.ibiblio.org/pub/linux/distributions/gentoo/releases/x86/2006.0/livecd/livecd-i686-installer-2006.0.iso
5
6 Then, because I needed to use the phone, after
7 downloading 150Megs or so, I ctrl-C'd outta there
8 thinking I could pick up where I left off. Wrong!
9
10 wget wants to start from the beginning. I gave it the
11 -nc option and it reports 'already there, not
12 retrieving'.
13
14 What did I do wrong? I've done this before with other
15 files and this never happened. Maybe I used a
16 different tool, can't remember.
17
18 -Maxim
22 Do You Yahoo!?
23 Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around
24 http://mail.yahoo.com
25 --
26 gentoo-user@g.o mailing list