From: "Jc García" <jyo.garcia@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: any one using ubuntu phones?
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2015 15:53:39
1 2015-06-30 8:28 GMT-06:00 »Q« <boxcars@×××.net>:
2 > On Tue, 30 Jun 2015 06:36:10 -0400
3 > "Walter Dnes" <waltdnes@××××××××.org> wrote:
4 >> They've removed text from the "File Edit View etc..."
5 >> menu. Instead, they've inserted a bunch of heiroglyphics/icons.
6 >
7 > The old-school, drop-down, text-only menu bar can be unhidden via a
8 > checkbox in the 'customize' dialog. It's been hidden by default since
9 > well before Australis.
10 Just presing the Alt key also shows the dropdown menus, and all those
11 icons dont need to be there, contrary to a claim made here I found
12 this the most customizable GUI firefox has had, on the top I only have
13 the adress bar, the bookmarks icon, the downloads icon and the menu
14 button, on the bottom my vimperator bar, tiletabs icon, adblock icon,
15 and if I want to I can:
16 :set gui=none (this is vimperator)
17 And now I only have the frame that shows the webpage I'm reading.