From: Florian Philipp <lists@××××××××××××××××××.net>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Kernel upgrade and now LUKS failure.
Date: Mon, 03 May 2010 17:32:14
1 Am 03.05.2010 18:56, schrieb Jason Dusek:
2 > I have an encrypted block device, `/dev/sda2', which is
3 > mounted as my root filesystem. I recently installed this
4 > system -- I've been away from Gentoo for awhile -- and used
5 > gentoo sources 2.6.31-r6. When the kernel upgrade rolled
6 > around, to 2.6.32-r7, I installed and rebooted and then my