From: "Crístian Viana" <cristiandeives@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Cc: gentoo-china@××××××××××××.com
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] how to know which driver a device is using?
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 2009 01:08:55
1 you can try sys-apps/lshw
2
3 On Wed, Dec 2, 2009 at 12:59 AM, Xi Shen <davidshen84@××××××××××.com> wrote:
4
5 > Hi,
6 >
7 > when i start my system from gentoo live dvd, all my hardware works
8 > fine. but if i want to have a small system, so i removed many drivers
9 > when i am compiling my own system. the result is some times, i do not
10 > know which driver should i choose for my hardware, and my hardware
11 > cannot use when i boot from my new system.
12 >
13 > i wonder if there is a way to see which driver is loaded for my
14 > hardware. this should help me choose the drivers when compiling my
15 > system.
18 > --
19 > Best Regards,
20 > David Shen
21 >
22 > http://twitter.com/davidshen84/
23 > http://meme.yahoo.com/davidshen84/
29 Crístian Deives dos Santos Viana [aka CD1]
30 Sent from Campinas, SP, Brazil