From: Dutch Ingraham <stoa@×××.us>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] New Install
Date: Sat, 24 Sep 2016 22:11:12
1 On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 09:49:07PM +0000, J. Roeleveld wrote:
2 > On September 24, 2016 11:42:23 PM GMT+02:00, Christopher Robinson <chrisrobinson@××××××××××.com> wrote:
3 > >Joost you should not be responding to people seeking help. Your
4 > >attititude is offensive.
5 >
6 > Please do enlighten us. What part of the email you are responding to is offensive?
9 I'd just like to take a moment and commend the regular posters to this
10 list, from whom I have learned much over the last few years, for showing
11 what is, in my opinion, great restraint and civility towards the OP. If
12 he had walked into *my house* and immediately began chastising the
13 locals and lecturing them on how they should act, well, I may not have
14 been able to be so charitable. Well done, chaps!