From: Sebastian Pipping <sping@g.o>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] suspend/hibernate and genkernel.
Date: Wed, 14 Mar 2012 13:29:01
1 On 03/14/2012 04:49 AM, William Kenworthy wrote:
2 > According to the docs I have found you need to patch genkernel to
3 > run /sbin/resume - it was a longstanding argument between two now
4 > retired devs with the result that genkernel wont (ever) support
5 > hibernation. I dont know from reading the bugs if it was ever fixed now
6 > the dev who "wouldnt" has retired, or is genkernel is still broken.
7
8 I'd be interested to hear more details.
9 Can you share links to your sources with me?
10
11 Thanks,
15 Sebastian