From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Can't get a DVD to burn.
Date: Fri, 02 Apr 2010 20:11:07
1 Neil Bothwick wrote:
2 > On Fri, 02 Apr 2010 11:21:04 -0500, Dale wrote:
5 >> Am I supposed to have anything in fstab for KDE4 and the DVD? I don't
6 >> have currently and didn't for KDE3 either. I read somewhere that KDE4
7 >> did this differently tho.
8 >>
9 > No, KDE determines the mount point from the volume name.
14 I knew that was the KDE3 way but I didn't know what all had changed in
15 KDE4. I actually like it that way because I usually name my DVDs and
16 such anyway. I can usually tell from the name what is on there.
17
18 I did have it commented out tho. This install is so old, I used to have
19 to have it for it to mount.
20
21 Dale
22