From: Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Portage 2.2.1 stabilized?
Date: Wed, 11 Sep 2013 19:36:36
1 Peter Humphrey wrote:
2 > Sorry to cause you palpitations, Dale. Portage wasn't at fault - I was!
3
4 Well, as some know, I'm disabled. Right now, my brother is fighting
5 cancer. My 80 year old Mom is having issues, took her to the ER the
6 other day and plan to take her to the regular Dr tomorrow. Then I add
7 in local friends that are always coming up with something. Today I had
8 to go fix a busted water pipe for a friend. I'm a bit frazzled which is
9 why I haven't been posting much the past few weeks.
10
11 All things considered, this is a VERY mild hiccup. I'm just glad you
12 got it sorted out and it is working. Oh, I still try to be funny when I
13 can and put my smiley face on too. See below.
14
15 Dale
16
18
19 ^^^^^-- Yep, still grinning.
22 I am only responsible for what I said ... Not for what you understood or how you interpreted my words!