From: Blackdream W <blackdream1890@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] [OT] How to capture a screen video?
Date: Mon, 05 Jul 2010 06:19:21
1 Hmmm... I don't think so,because "what question u have" =="what to tell
2 Google to find"
3
4 2010/7/5 Dale <rdalek1967@×××××.com>
5
6 > Mick wrote:
7 >
8 >> PS. Google is only as good as your ability to find the terms by which you
9 >> should be searching. I understand they are working hard on reading our
10 >> thoughts.
14 > +1
15 >
16 > I like how folks that have the answer say to Google for it. If you don't
17 > know what to tell Google to find, Google isn't worth $0.01 on the subject.
18 >
19 > Now after you get the answer, Google is great. :-)
20 >
21 > Dale
22 >
29 发文档务必请用.txt格式。其它格式不会被打开