From: Mick <michaelkintzios@×××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Re: reiserfsprogs
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:24:06
1 On Tuesday 31 July 2007 20:52, James wrote:
2 > Mick <michaelkintzios <at> gmail.com> writes:
3 > > From a terminal within X while you have booted the LiveCD run xvidtune
4 > > (emerge
5 >
6 > OK I'll give this a whirl, after
7 > emerge --emptytree world
8 > completes. I'll try all of your suggestions and post to
9 > a new thread on the result. The laptop (hopefully)
10 > will be compiling all night.....
11 >
12 > Right now I'm just a little fried and frustrated over
13 > this machine.
14
15 I know how you feel . . . been there more than once. The other thing you may
16 want to check is the laptop manual for the monitor specifications. The
17 HorizSync & VertRefresh may be shown in there.
18
19 Good luck.
20 --
21 Regards,