From: Willie Wong <wwong@××××××××××××××.edu>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Firefox 4 hard freeze
Date: Fri, 15 Apr 2011 23:32:02
1 On Thu, Apr 14, 2011 at 03:47:22PM -0500, Paul Hartman wrote:
2 > > Update: seems that only some keyboard input is affected. For example,
3 > > arrow keys for scrolling, and typing things in text/input boxes on
4 > > webpages are fine. But "hotkeys" interacting with Firefox, or typing
5 > > in the Address bar or Search bar freezes the program.
6 >
7 > Have you tried as a different user or with a fresh Firefox profile? I
8 > wonder if it would make a difference.
9
10 Hum, this morning the problem was still there. I turned off the
11 computer. Tonight I came home, booted it up, and it is no longer a
12 problem. I am not going to pretend I know what just happened.
13
14 W
15 --
16 Willie W. Wong wwong@××××××××××××××.edu
17 Data aequatione quotcunque fluentes quantitae involvente fluxiones invenire
18 et vice versa ~~~ I. Newton