From: "Holger Hoffstätte" <holger.hoffstaette@××××××××××.com>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] Re: Symbols missing from Firefox
Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2016 16:31:52
1 On Wed, 01 Jun 2016 17:02:24 +0100, Peter Humphrey wrote:
2
3 >> Do you use NoScript? If yes, does it allow webfonts?
4 >
5 > I should have said that the only extra I have is AdBlock Plus. Disabling it
6 > makes no difference. And your hint reminded me to install YesScript, which
7 > also makes no difference.
8
9 Check:
10
11 Preferences -> Content -> Fonts:
12 "Allow pages to choose their own fonts, instead of my selections above"
13
14 If you want to toggle between sane (i.e. your) fonts and random web crap
15 you can install the "Document Font Toggle" extension.
16
17 -h