From: Neil Bothwick <neil@××××××××××.uk>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] How to get rid of traces of overlays?
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 07:40:28
1 On Sun, 15 Apr 2007 21:43:40 -0400, John covici wrote:
2
3 > Well, what I mean by "portage thinks" is that its still looking for
4 > updates from the ebuilds in the no longer available overlays -- if I
5 > do emerge --update --deep world I get ebuilds from the overlays and
6 > at the end it has the [1] indicating the overlay directory.
7
8 Can you post the output from emerge --info and the contents of make.conf.
12 Neil Bothwick
13
14 No, you *can't* call 999 now. I'm downloading my mail.