From: Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
To: gentoo-user@l.g.o
Subject: [gentoo-user] [SOLVED] QEMU guest fs is coming up read-only
Date: Tue, 06 Aug 2013 09:37:01
1 On Tue, Aug 06, 2013 at 11:00:10AM +0300, Kfir Lavi wrote
2
3 > Run qemu under screen with the flag -curses. Then scroll the screen up
4 > like so:
5 > # screen
6 > # qemu -curses myimage.qcow2
7 > Then use Ctrl-a ESC to enter scroll mode. PageUP will take you to the
8 > kernel log when vm starts.
9
10 Thank you very much. That helped me track down the problem. I had
11 forgotten to enable tmpfs in the kernel config. Adding it and
12 rebuilding the kernel fixed the problem.
15 Walter Dnes <waltdnes@××××××××.org>
16 I don't run "desktop environments"; I run useful applications