From: tecnic5@××××××××.com
Cc: Gentoo User List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
Subject: Re: [gentoo-user] Masked Packages
Date: Wed, 14 May 2008 12:00:07
1 Dunno if this will get you every masked package, but at least should be
2 quite close; if you run
3
4 emerge -pv --emptytree world
5
6 you can check the packages that are being downgraded, quite probably the
7 reason for this downgrading will be that the installed version is a masked
8 one.
9
10 Just an idea.
11
12 Abraham Marín Pérez <tecnic5@××××××××.com>
13 Responsable de I+D
14 SILVANO CONSULTORES
15 Tfno.: 93.412.79.12 -- Fax: 93.410.92.90
16 http://www.silvanoc.com/
23 Daniel Mendler <dmendler@××××××××××××.de>
24 14/05/2008 13:53
25 Por favor, responda a gentoo-user
26
27 Para: Gentoo User List <gentoo-user@l.g.o>
28 cc:
29 Asunto: [gentoo-user] Masked Packages
30
31 Hi,
32
33 I have a lot of masked packages installed on my system. The packages are
34 installed but not unmasked. Is there an easy way to find those packages?
35
36 Daniel
39 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list
44 gentoo-user@l.g.o mailing list